- Updated dhclient package, Eiger Dynamic, and EigerStein disk images to
latest version 2.0.1 due to security bug in earlier dhclient.
- Finally added new Eiger disk images!!!
- Added serial HOWTO to the Documentation
- Minor changes to the IPSec package to fix some overlooked script problems
in the limited LRP environment.
- I fixed the longstanding ae vi emulation problem! Get the new
ae2vi.rc file from the utilities page.
- Moved the 2.2.16 kernel update stuff to it's own page and made some
instructions for upgrading
- Updated IPSec package to 1.4 and the latest 2.2.16 kernel
- Added 2.2.16-1 kernels and kernel & module updates for Materhorn disk
- Added ash man page (see Documentation section), and fixed other man pages
that had lines cropped by improper margin settings on man2html.
- Added Zip Disk HOWTO
- Added dnscache package, 386 version of Materhorn kernel & modules
- Minor updates, fixes, and cleanup
- Moved the stuff in misc.lrp to Utilities, and made all files downloadable
individually, which seems more useful.
- Updated some broken links and changed the extended scripts page to
indicate scripts.lrp is not installed like other 'normal' lrp packages.
- I folded in the remaining content from my home.swbell.net/newtek
site, and made lots of other changes. Expect the documentation page to
expand soon (I hope!).
- Added Eiger and Eiger Beta kernel tarballs to /kernel directory.
Added some comments to Eiger disk image page.
- Updated webalizer.lrp to include the required libdb library
- Fixed broken links to the Materhorn disk images.
- Added ipsec.lrp for Eiger Beta (2.2.15pre5) kernel and cryptographic
- Added misc.lrp
- Updated BIND to fix CR-LF problems, and updated webalizer.lrp (I forgot to
include a necessary library in the package).
- Posted webalizer LRP and made more progress on getting my disk image pages